Go Plastics was founded by Ed Gollob, a 30-year veteran of the plastics industry who was a pioneer and now specializes in a process called rotational molding. Go Plastics, is a leader in innovative products made from high-grade, low-maintenance polyethylene since 1986. With a 50,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Canton, Georgia, Go Plastics specializes in creating the very best, longest-lasting polyethylene products in the industry. Go Plastics Roto Casts a line of outdoor distribution racks called StreetSmart as well as a line of outdoor furniture called Easy Living. As General Manager and head of product design, Neal Gollob oversees quality control and, together with Ed, ensures that every rotationally molded part is the very finest available. Our Director of Sales and Marketing with over 25 years of experience with Go Plastics, Brian Bauman can assistance with any of your product needs. Proudly made in the USA, all of our products are 100% recyclable. As compared to blow molding - Go Plastics rotationally molded products are stronger and more durable.
US Manufacturing Facility:
- Canton, Georgia, USA (approx. 1 hour north of Atlanta)
- 50,000 square foot manufacturing facility
- 3 Rotational Molding machines with 9 arms of capacity
- Capacity - 14 foot diameter swing
- 65,000 Lb Bulk capacity resin Silo
- Custom color blending - on site
- 24 hour production
- Polycarbonate forming, routing, drilling, bending
- Custom "Mold-In-Graphics" and "Mark-It-Graphics"
- In-house digital printing
- Full painting and decorating capability
- Foam Filling production
- In-House CAD design work using "Solid Works"
- In-house industrial design.
Canadian Sales and Distribution:
- Waterloo, Ontario, Canada (approx. 1 hour east of Toronto)